News:

in collaborazione con:

Menu principale

[PS3] Yakuza 5 demo sul PSN JAP

Aperto da Bluforce, 27 Novembre, 2012, 15:47:25

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Bluforce

Pesa 1455 MB e vi servirà un po' di spirito di osservazione per trovarla.

In giro ne parlano benone. Scarico e vi dico.

Rh_negativo

Bluforce

Sì, no, beh, naturalmente è tutto Jap ed ho avuto i miei problemi con gli assi invertiti della visuale :D

Comunque il gioco c'è e mi pare pure divertente, anche considerando che ho proceduto a tentativi (col quadrato do pugni negli action game, l'ultima certezza della vita XD), alla fine ho intuito il sistema di controllo, comprensivi di mosse putenti.

Una in particolare consiste nello strisciare la faccia del malcapitato in terra più e più volte, con taaaanto sangue splatter. lol

Il vero problema per me in Yakuza è che dovrei cominciare dal primo a giocarli :D

Magari in un altra dimensione spazio-temporale!

Rh_negativo

Il CS da quello che si vede nel filmato mi sembra parecchio migliorato rispetto i capitoli precedenti :sisi:

stobbArt

demo scaricata ma ancora da provare :asd:

Turrican3

CitazioneSEGA & SONY Partner to Launch Yakuza 5 in the West

Today is a very special and exciting day for all of us at SEGA. Partnering with our friends at Sony Computer Entertainment America, we just revealed our plan to bring Yakuza 5 to the U.S. and Europe at PlayStation Experience in Las Vegas. We also announced that Yakuza 4 and Yakuza: Dead Souls are available on PlayStation Network starting today.

We’ve received so many requests from our fans to bring Yakuza 5 to the U.S. and Europe. Yakuza 5 also made the top of the list of Sony’s #BuidingTheList campaign led by Gio Corsi at Sony Computer Entertainment and we were moved by all the support given to Yakuza 5 by the PlayStation community.

Yakuza 5 continues the epic story of Kazuma Kiryu alongside four other protagonists, following their struggles and conflicts in the seedy underbelly of Japan’s Yakuza underworld. Featuring a new graphics engine versus its predecessor, Yakuza 5 takes players to five major Japanese cities to venture through a life of crime and power.

Yakuza 5 features more mini-games than previous titles, a modified battle system as well as enhanced customizations and interactions in the signature hostess bars of the series. In addition to these features, Yakuza 5 also introduces “Another Drama” which is a series of side stories that focus on each protagonist in-depth and are separate from the main story of the game.

Allow me to also share messages from Toshihiro Nagoshi, the Executive Director of Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio and the General Producer of the Yakuza series and Masayoshi Yokoyama, the Producer of Yakuza 5.

“After receiving so many requests from fans of the series, we have decided to bring Yakuza 5 to the US and Europe. This title was enjoyed by over one million gamers in Japan. I’m looking forward to seeing how Yakuza 5 will be received by the gamers in the U.S. and Europe.”
- Toshihiro Nagoshi (Executive Director and General Producer)

“Yakuza 5 is the largest and most definitive version of the Yakuza series. The game is filled with depictions of the Japanese way of life, culture, trends, social issues and dreams. You will play as 5 different main characters with a range of different ages, genders and professions and experience their challenges through a variety of character focused, in-depth stories. I hope you can immerse yourself in our rendition of modern time Japan.”
- Masayoshi Yokoyama (Producer)

Yakuza 5 will be available exclusive to PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network in 2015. Please stay tuned for more information on Yakuza 5!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?519759-SEGA-amp-SONY-Partner-to-Launch-Yakuza-5-in-the-West&p=8889124&viewfull=1#post8889124

Yakuza 5 arriva in Occidente nel 2015, solo in digital-delivery, grazie ad una collaborazione tra Sega e Sony.

Joe

Grande notizia, per quel che mi riguarda!  :gogogo: Proprio in questi giorni mi è venuta voglia di riprendere il 4 (dopo il mega macigno che è stato il 3  :tsk:), in attesa di Yakuza Zero, che è quello che mi interessa di più (sperando lo portino pure).  :inlove:

Viva il Digital Delivery!

stobbArt