News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[PS2][PSP][PS3] Koei porta in Europa 3 titoli Nippon Ichi Software

Aperto da Turrican3, 30 Aprile, 2009, 12:46:40

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Koei ha stretto un accordo di distribuzione con NIS America per distribuire in Europa nei prossimi mesi tre titoli: Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica (PS2), Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? (PSP) e Cross Edge (PS3).

Questa la press release:

http://koei.co.uk/news/?id=16097

Citazione27th April 2009
KOEI FORGES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH NIS AMERICA, INC.

KOEI and NIS America, Inc team up in distribution deal to release three new games in the UK this summer.

Spanning the range of Sony consoles, the three games will be:

• Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica is the sequel to the only 'RPG Sim' where players can 'dive' into the psyche of their teammates to help solve their psychological problems and issues - while saving the world through the power of song.
RELEASED May 29th 2009.

• Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? sees those beloved, exploding penguins from the popular Disgaea series headline their own over-the-top action adventure. The only twist is, you'll only be given 1000 lives to complete the game where every hit loses you a life!
RELEASED June 26th 2009.

• Cross Edge is the ultimate hardcore cross-battle. Your favourite fighters from the stables of Capcom, Bandai Namco, NIS America, Idea Factory, and Gust come together for one gargantuan, doe-eyed slapdown.
RELEASED July 10th 2009.

'This is an amazing opportunity for both KOEI and NIS. With KOEI expanding its business in Europe and the UK, and NIS seeking to bring its hugely popular titles to a wider UK audience, this distribution deal is the perfect springboard to future success for both companies', said Will Curley, Vice President Sales & Marketing KOEI Ltd.

'The signing of the distribution deal marks an exciting time for Nippon Ichi Software. As we look to bring our games to a new fan base in the UK, we couldn't hope for a better partner than KOEI. Both Nippon Ichi Software and KOEI publish games which have attracted loyal followers and are considered leaders in their field, so this is a very natural partnership for us', said Jack Niida of NIS America.

Per ulteriori informazioni potete visitare il sito ufficiale europeo di Koei

Blasor

Ian_solo

Citazione di: Blasor il 30 Aprile, 2009, 20:19:48
Cosa? Pure Cross Edge?!?! Strano...

Prinny rulla :gogogo:

Cross edge lo prendo tra pochi giorni americano...
Ar Tonelico 2 mi interessa molto, ma ho la ps2 americana e ntsc non lo trovo...

Romeo Guildenstern

Cross Edge è quel titolo con personaggi da varie saghe, vero? Interessante!
Di Ar Tonelico apprezzo tanto la colonna sonora, d'altronde è un gioco musicale.
Grande Ian, siamo i paladini della old school.

Ian_solo

Citazione di: Romeo Guildenstern il  5 Maggio, 2009, 09:33:53
Cross Edge è quel titolo con personaggi da varie saghe, vero? Interessante!
Di Ar Tonelico apprezzo tanto la colonna sonora, d'altronde è un gioco musicale.
Grande Ian, siamo i paladini della old school.

Si infatti, Cross edge è tutto tranne innovativo, ma mi sembra molto divertente e interessante!
Si ci sono 5 famose SH che hanno dato i loro personaggi