News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[PS3] GT al lancio?

Aperto da Turrican3, 10 Aprile, 2006, 15:43:27

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Chiaramente è una mia speculazione, ma lo si potrebbe leggere tra le righe di questo passaggio di una intervista a Yamauchi pubblicata da 1UP/EGM. Direi anche che sembra (nemmeno tanto implicitamente) confermato che per adesso GT PS3 ha la priorità sulla versione PSP.

http://egm.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3149458

1UP: Finally, can you give us any update on Gran Turismo PSP?
KY: We are in the works. It is going forward. It does exist. We're working on it. We don't have a release date, of course. A question for you is do people out there really have high hopes for a GT version on PSP?

1UP: I think so, yeah. Back when it was first talked about, people got really excited. I guess it's kind of fallen off the map because it hasn't really been talked about since then, but it'll be big news.
KY: Another question. Which do you think would you or the users would like to have first: a PS3 version of Gran Turismo or PSP version of Gran Turismo?

1UP: I guess the PS3...but what you could do is have the PSP version around August and then hit the PS3 launch in November...
KY: [laughs][/i]

Rot!

La versione completa

Citazione di: Turrican3 il 10 Aprile, 2006, 15:43:27
1UP: I guess the PS3...but what you could do is have the PSP version around August and then hit the PS3 launch in November...
KY: [laughs]
Rot:[laughs]

Saluti

Turrican3