News:

in collaborazione con:

Menu principale

Topic unico retrogaming

Aperto da Turrican3, 23 Luglio, 2005, 15:30:08

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Di questo passo troveremo prezzi del genere pure dalle nostre parti.

Rot!

We should move on   :hihi:

Saluti

Rot!

Ultimi retroacquisti...
Mi sono dato la regola: uno al mese. Quindi ci rivediamo a Marzo  :bua:

Saluti

Turrican3

Troppo comodo, quelli sono quattro giochi quindi l'appuntamento dovrebbe essere per giugno/luglio. :asd:

Pila87

Rot!

Citazione di: Turrican3 il  7 Febbraio, 2019, 10:22:00
Troppo comodo, quelli sono quattro giochi quindi l'appuntamento dovrebbe essere per giugno/luglio. :asd:

Ma era un combomegapack... haha il tizio ha subodorato il pollo e mi ha mellifluamente proposto: e Res0 non ti interessa?

:|

Saluti

Turrican3

Citazione di: Turrican3 il 29 Gennaio, 2019, 13:35:04Comunque stavo notando che la bolla retro non accenna a scoppiare.

E giusto per restare in tema, scopro adesso che il glorioso SID del C64 (il chippino sonoro per capirci) in questo momento viene venduto a circa 40 euro minimo. :|

Non stupisce che qualcuno si sia dato da fare per un rimpiazzo magari non accurato al 100% ma decisamente più ragionevole come prezzo, lo SwinSID (peraltro di pubblico dominio, in teoria lo si può autocostruire)

Joe

CitazioneI used this Amiga for about 6 years at Psygnosis for audio on all manner of games from the Amiga era to the Playstation era. I used to take it home every day. It was my life and basically defined my entire career. It was my work machine, my test machine, my game machine, my creative hub. At the time, it was like one of my limbs.

At one point, our office got broken into and everything got stolen. All of my own personal music equipment (because early Psygnosis was too stingy to buy us any), all of the computers, everything. Luckily, my A1200 survived because I'd taken it home. Backups at the time were not exactly forefront on our minds, so if this had gone, I would have lost everything.

As you can see, being a very personal computer, there's a bit of customisation on there. There's a Faith No More sticker and a bunch of glow-in-the-dark paint that doesn't glow anymore.

Here is the list of released games that I definitely used this computer for:

- Armour Geddon 2 (Amiga)
- Theatre Of Death (Amiga)
- Last Action Hero (Amiga, Mega-CD)
- Brian The Lion (Amiga)
- Wiz 'n' Liz (Amiga)
- Globdule (Amiga)
- Dracula (Mega-CD)
- Scavenger IV (Mega-CD)
- Lemmings 2 (SNES)
- Mega Apocalypse 2 (SNES)
- Frankenstein (Mega-CD)
- Super Dropzone (SNES)
- Myst (Playstation)
- Krazy Ivan (Playstation / PC)
- Lemmings Paintball (Playstation / PC)
- Formula 1 (Playstation / PC)
- Destruction Derby 2 (Playstation / PC)
- Lifeforce: Tenka (Playstation / PC)
- Monster Trucks (Playstation)
- Tellurian Defence (PC)
- F1 '98 (Playstation)
- Psybadek (Playstation)

I could sort of add Wipeout 2097 to that list. I downloaded (from Aminet) and played with SpeechToy2 on this machine and decided to use it for the gun voice on Lifeforce: Tenka. Tim Wright came in while I was playing with it and went and downloaded it to use on Wipeout 2097. There is a credit to the Amiga 1200 in the game as a result. It was very hard to get it to say "Missile". It kept coming out sounding like "Miss-eye-yoh", but we got there in the end.

You can see the beast in my Playstation-era Psygnosis studio in one of the photos there. It was the core of my setup because I wrote everything on it using Bars & Pipes. It's also got the rather splendid "Property of Psygnosis Do Not Remove" security sticker on the bottom. And only number 10 as well. I'd had this for a while before the upstairs wanted to put stickers on everything.

I've tested it as much as I can. The floppy drive is fine, the output is fine, it appears to be fully working apart from the fact that the space bar doesn't work. I'm sure someone can get that sorted. It used to have a 3.5" IDE hard drive in it, but I don't know what happened to it. I probably took it out for safety and now have no idea what "safe" place I put it in. If you open it up, you'll find my super-hacky piece-of-cardboard-with-a-screw-in-it platform where it sat. I think the 2.5" to 3.5" converter is still there. It locked into place pretty well when the case was screwed back together.

I'll also add in my original copy of Audio Engineer. At the time, this was by far the best sample editor available. I used this for all of my sample editing on this Amiga.

Feel free to ask questions about it or the things it's seen and been a part of. I recently sold a Psygnosis Amiga 3000 and did an interview related to that. I talk a lot about Psygnosis in it. If you're interested it is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFhxaQSuik.

I can post internationally, but can't get a price for it as it will depend on the destination. I can calculate it after the sale if you're not from the UK. eBay will only allow adding a postage service for items up to 2kg and this weights more than that. Select Collect In Person and we can sort out the postage cost then and you can pay that separately.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202593777418

:'(

Se penso che sia stata usata anche per titoli usciti su PSX e PC...  :o

EDIT by Turry - aggiunto testo inserzione

Turrican3

Ho aggiunto il testo dell'inserzione, credo sia meritevole di essere preservato. :D

'mmazza, ho giocato un sacco di quella roba ma non sapevo ci fosse ancora Amiga di mezzo in fase di sviluppo, incredibile.

PS: devo anche dire che 'sto A1200 non sembra essere messo benissimo... :sweat:

Joe

Hai fatto bene.

Sicuramente una macchina sfruttatissima, ma che ha un certo valore storico/collezionistico.  :-)

Turrican3

Decisamente! :sisi:

Ieri mi è arrivato lo schermetto OLED per il Gotek (rapidissimo :o), se riesco pomeriggio provo tutto. :gogogo:

Turrican3

Citazione di: Turrican3 il 24 Dicembre, 2018, 23:37:20

Venghino siori venghino, THEC64 (o C64 Mini se preferite) a grandezza naturale e con tastiera funzionante, in arrivo nel 2019. :D

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/thec64-computer-and-games-console#/updates/all

Nuovo prototipo di THEC64 a grandezza naturale (aggiornamento del 22 gennaio, purtroppo non sembra essere possibile fornire un link diretto)

Rot!

CitazioneSealed Copy Of Super Mario Bros. Sells For A Record-Breaking $100,150

https://kotaku.com/sealed-copy-of-super-mario-bros-sells-for-a-record-bre-1832635737

Centomila dollari, la cosa forse sta un po' sfuggendo di mano.

Saluti

PS: ma perche' mai gli americani usano la virgola al posto del punto come raggruppatore delle migliaia? Mistero

Turrican3

Citazione di: Rot! il 15 Febbraio, 2019, 09:16:30Centomila dollari, la cosa forse sta un po' sfuggendo di mano.

Togli pure il "forse". :asd: :sweat:

==============================

https://twitter.com/BBCTwo/status/1095986758578253824

^^ Ahah che meraviglia. :inlove:

Turrican3

Questa, anche se ne avevamo già parlato, piacerà a Blu. :D

Primo filmato di TheC64 in grandezza naturale (prototipo!)