News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

Le vostre aspettative sull'E3 2006...

Aperto da Turrican3, 3 Maggio, 2006, 15:51:09

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Kiwi

Citazione di: maxam il  4 Maggio, 2006, 16:16:11
Io sono curioso di vedere il pad della PS3.
Ormai di tutto il resto si sa più o meno tutto, visto che hanno già detto che di prezzi non se ne parla.
io spero sia rimasto il bananapad, era bello (imho) :D
in teoria anche il design della ps3 potrebbe essere diverso :teeth:

Reiz

Rumors japponesi

http://blogs.ign.com/anoopg/2006/05/04/15972/

Dal blog di un giornalista di IGN:

It's Golden Week here in Japan, which is why things have slowed down as far as Japanese news updates are concerned. Since I've got nothing else to write about, I figured I'd put up some E3 predictions.

These were already posted in this week's Gaming Life in Japan. As I reminded there, these predictions are based mostly on rumors that have appeared on the internet, although I did get a couple of tips from Japanese magazines and drunk insiders.

1. WII FLOOD
Nintendo's Wii lineup at E3 will match its DS lineup from last year's E3 in quality. Last year, Nintendo brought out its big guns and really got the point across about the DS, and I expect the same to happen with the Wii this year. Anyone who wasn't excited about Wii prior to E3 will have a change of heart following the show.

2. VIRTUA FIGHTER 5
One of the hot rumors I've heard concerns Virtua Fighter 5's status in America. Sega will announce the game for the PlayStation 3 (maybe X360 too), but only for US release. The reason? Sega depends on arcade revenues in Japan, something that's not of much concern stateside. The game will be announced as a PS3 launch title in America, but the Japanese version won't come out until early 2007.

3. PSX ON PSP AND PS3
Sony will demonstrate PlayStation games running on the PSP. It will also announce a subscription service to being later this year, where people will be able to download PlayStation games for play on PS3 and PSP, with the PS3 acting as a server to transfer games to the portable. Downloads pricing will be similar to Xbox Live Arcade titles.

4. NINTENDO ON GAMECUBE
Nintendo will show a big GameCube title that will surprise people with the new types of gameplay it achieves on the system. This is actually a pretty safe bet, as the existence of such a title and a forthcoming unveiling were mentioned in the latest issue of Nintendo Dream (see Gaming Life in Japan for a summary of the issue).

5. SQUARE ENIX ON FINAL FANTASY
Final Fantasy XIII will be announced for the PS3. There's actually been some speculation out there that Square Enix would be releasing FFXIII on the PS2, and to silence such speculation, the PS3 title will officially be announced. Square Enix won't show any footage of the game, instead opting for a big unveiling in Japan closer to the Square Enix party later this Summer. As for FFVII, forget it!

6. PS3 PRICING
The PlayStation 3's price will not be revealed at E3. Even though the system is going to cost $299 (just a feeling I've been getting... I actually bet one of my developer friends a steak at one of Tokyo's finest steak houses that the system's pricing will match that of the PS2), Sony will avoid announcing the price until the last minute, just as they did with the PSP.

7. SQUARE ENIX ON X360
Another recent 'net rumor has Square Enix bringing more support to the Xbox 360, aside from the GameArts shooter that was announced last month. Square Enix has a number of Play Online titles currently available or set for release in the Asian markets on the PC and PS2. The list includes Front Mission, Fantasy Earth, Cross Gate and Online Striker, the latter being an Online soccer game featuring 22 players. Since speculating good things makes me happy, I'll speculate that Square Enix will bring all four properties over. I also get the feeling that Square Enix will, noting negative reaction to FFXI's PlayOnline interface, completely redo the interface for 360, making it integrate more closely to the Xbox Live service.

8. SONY ON PS3
Sony will show an updated video trailer of Gran Turismo for the PS3 (along with footage of the PSP version), but on the whole, the company's PS3 focus for the show will be on US and European developed titles. The Japanese stuff will be kept in the shadows for proper unveiling around TGS later this year.

9. BOOMERANG
Sony will show a new version of the PS3 controller. While I'm not sure if the controller will have a new shape, I have heard that it will have motion sensor technology built in.

TheElement

9. BOOMERANG
Sony will show a new version of the PS3 controller. While I'm not sure if the controller will have a new shape, I have heard that it will have motion sensor technology built in.

Facevo bene in Nintendo a non voler mostrare il loro controller.... :sweat:

Probabilmente il ritardo di Ps3 era dovuto al fatto che in Sony non erano ancora riusciti a scopiazzare parte della tecnologia
del controller del Wii  :ohno: :tsk:

Turrican3

Mi auguro sia un rumour quello del motion sensing nel pad PS3 ::)

Se il prezzo della nuova creazione di Kutaragi dovesse davvero essere 299$ non dico che si chiuderebbe la consolewar prima ancora di iniziarla ma quasi... :o

TheElement

Citazione di: Turrican3 il  5 Maggio, 2006, 17:43:35

Se il prezzo della nuova creazione di Kutaragi dovesse davvero essere 299$ non dico che si chiuderebbe la consolewar prima ancora di iniziarla ma quasi... :o

Beh ... preferirei chiudere la CW dall'inizio se si potesse davvero spendere quella cifra per ps3 ..piuttosto che spendere 500€  :sisi:

ma ci credo davvero molto poco... :doubt:

Kiwi

io rimango della mia idea 399€/$ :sisi:

comunque il pad credo sia qualcosa di diverso da quello del Wii :teach:

Rot!

Citazione di: Turrican3 il  5 Maggio, 2006, 17:43:35

Io mi auguro di no, anzi spero proprio sia tutto vero.

Saluti

Turrican3

Citazione di: Rot! il  5 Maggio, 2006, 18:14:14Io mi auguro di no, anzi lo spero proprio.
Dubito che i sonari si rimangerebbero il fango di questi mesi... a meno che tu non voglia andare a parare da qualche altra parte :sweat: ( :confused:)

Rot!

Uhm non colgo...  :confused:
Il mio commento può essere solo che se vi sono delle potenzialità ludiche in questa scelta (ed è ciò che sostiene Nintendo) non vedo motivo per auspicarmi che Sony le precluda alla sua macchina.

Saluti

Turrican3

Sorry :red:

pensavo te lo augurassi perchè così forse gli ultrà sonari che deridevano il Wii-pad avrebbero fatto parzialmente retrofront :D

Reiz

Giulo75