News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[MULTI] Metaphor: ReFantazio - ex PROJECT Re FANTASY

Aperto da Blasor, 11 Giugno, 2023, 20:26:21

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Eksam

Blasor

11 ottobre e nonostante le confezioni Xbox antisgamo confermato multipiatta + PC (dentro Ps4, fuori Switch per cui probabile Switch 2).
Già è stato detto la Collector può variare tra i mercati.
edit: in Jap non ci sono spille e mappa in tessuto ma un acrylic stand, oltre i contenuti dei 35 anni Atlus in formato fisico e non digitale.

Trascrizione della mezz'ora dopo i video qui, per chi non vuole sorbettarsi lo showcase.

edit3: due parti interessanti riguardo i combattimenti:

Citazione di: GematsuArchetypes

Let's check out the party customization screen. The key to strengthening a party in Metaphor lies in the job system, and the growth of these jobs is critical to advancing through the game. In Metaphor, the power of these jobs is called Archetypes. Archetypes are a very important element to this game, which I'll give you a few more details on. By confronting their anxiety, the protagonists acquire these Archetypes, a special power. Think of them as heroic figures everyone possesses. Their powers manifest in various forms throughout the game.

Examples of some Archetypes that show up early in the game include the Seeker, who is an all-rounder in battle, the Mage, who strikes weaknesses with offensive magic, and the Thief, who can plunder resources. But the key point of the system here is that the character can undergo a transformation, taking on the appearance of various heroic figures and then use their skills to fight. Let's enter the dungeon and take a look at what kind of combat is possible.

Battle: Fast and Squad

Once you enter the dungeon, use your Fairy Companion's power to analyze your surroundings. This will give you a sort of ranking of nearby enemies. And by that, I mean how strong they are.

As you can see, many enemies are glowing blue, which indicates a lower rank, in other words, weaker enemies. One of the things we kept in mind during development was our goal to achieve this. What we kept in mind during development was our goal to make the game as fast-paced and exhilarating as possible. Tedious and slow-paced enemy encounters can ruin a game's rhythm, especially if you know you can win against weaker enemies.

Now you'll notice we have a large monster ahead. More dangerous enemies give off a yellow glow. If the analysis indicates they're formidable, you should approach cautiously, unlike before. Pressing the Squad button will call your party members to your side, transitioning us smoothly into a turn-based battle.

If you initiate a squad battle before the enemy notices you, you earn a bonus first strike, just like this. Even for battles that require a squad approach to defeat them with skills, the action portion before it is designed to provide a texture element with mechanics that can lead to both advantages and disadvantages. The Squad option allows you to engage and enjoy tense, tactical battles without even drawing close and using a variety of skills and strategic actions. The party customization is highly flexible and strategic, so we encourage you to create your own unique and powerful party.

We have just annihilated the enemies. As you can see, you can earn bonus rewards by defeating all enemies without taking any damage. We implemented this feature to provide a sense of accomplishment in party customization, so I suggest you try it out. So that's the exhilarating action elements and the strategic nature of the turn-based battles. It's a battle that can be used to defeat all enemies in the turn-based battles. It's a battle system with two aspects to enjoy, so we hope you have fun when the game comes out.

edit2: comunque più ne guardo/leggo, più mi viene voglia di aspettare la seconda versione uscirà dopo, in caso :bua:

Blasor

Eksam

Meglio dei nuovi Persona dai, anche se questo progetto esiste per prendere il posto degli SMT e far morire la saga silenziosamente.
Del combat c'ho ancora capito una sega, è solo action o misto turni-action?

Order of Dagon

Blasor

Citazione di: Eksam il 23 Aprile, 2024, 22:16:19Del combat c'ho ancora capito una sega, è solo action o misto turni-action?

Action quando puoi sbrigartela direttamente sulla mappa coi nemci "blu", quando il nemico è più potente e "giallo" si richiama la squadra con apposito tasto e si entra in modalità a turni per combatterlo.
Da capire se c'è altro per i codici colore.

Eksam

Ah allora avevo capito, certi titoli e opinioni sul "rivoluzionario" mix mi avevano confuso.

Blasor

7 personaggi totali nel party, quattro alla volta utilizzabili: https://www.siliconera.com/metaphor-refantazio-will-have-7-party-members/

Per cui se Gallica conta (non è giocabile) ne mancano da rivelare due, altrimenti tre.

edit: 15 minuti ca. di demo jap, commentata in giapponese.