[MULTI] Solo PS3 nei desideri dei giapponesi (UPDATE)

Aperto da Turrican3, 12 Luglio, 2005, 13:45:15

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Dall'indagine statistica effettuata su un campione di 1000 giapponesi di età compresa tra i 10 e i 59 anni, PS3 è nettamente in testa nella classifica delle nextgen più desiderate, con il 60 per cento delle preferenze! Seguono, staccatissimi, Revolution con l8% e Xbox360 con il 2%. Tantissimi gli indecisi, ben il 30%.

Fonte: www.gamasutra.com

Japanese Next-Gen Interest Gauged In Survey

A new survey of 1,000 Japanese consumers from the ages of 10 to 59 has been conducted by Japanese news service C-News, concerning the next generation of video games consoles.

60 percent of those polled saw the PlayStation 3 as the most appealing of the next generation consoles, with 8 percent picking the Revolution and just 2 percent the Xbox 360, with 30 percent as yet undecided.

The most popular reasons given for choosing the PlayStation 3 were that it was thought likely to have the largest range of software, that it is a Sony product, and the PS3's perceived technological superiority – including Blu-ray support.

When asked what type of games they would most like to play on any next-generation console, according to the survey translated by German website GameFront, 80 percent of the surveyed consumers asked for existing franchises (with the Dragon Quest and Super Mario series being the most requested), and 60 percent (multiple answers for this question were allowed) demanded original titles, while 35 percent requested remakes of existing titles.

In terms of the genre of games desired on next-generation consoles in general, 71.2 percent said they were most interested in role-playing games. 52.8 percent (again, multiple answers were allowed for this question) opted for simulations - in Japanese terminology this includes strategy titles, 47.9 percent preferred general action titles, 41.1 percent adventures and 23.4 percent shoot 'em-ups.

When asked how much they would be willing to pay for the PlayStation 3, under 20 percent said ¥15,000 to ¥20,000 ($134 to $179), under 20 percent also said ¥20,000 to ¥25,000 ($179 to $224) and more than 20 percent said ¥25,000 to ¥30,000 ($224 to $268).

Ciccio_Drink

se fosse stata una ricerca sul mercato globale, sarebbe un DOOOOOMED per x360, mentre trattandosi di jappo, anche in base alle altre risposte date, credo che quel 30% di indecisi farà la differenza.

La domanda è: sapranno i jappo "resistere" alla next-gen per 6 -8 mesi dopo l'uscita di x360, in attesa di ps3 ?

Mystic

Citazione di: Ciccio_Drink il 12 Luglio, 2005, 16:23:13
La domanda è: sapranno i jappo "resistere" alla next-gen per 6 -8 mesi dopo l'uscita di x360, in attesa di ps3 ?

dipende tutto dal software...

un certo Lost Odissey potrebbo fare sfracelli in jappo...

anche Blue Dragon non e da sottovalutare...

sempre se escono in tempo...

Turrican3

Questi i risultati completi dell'indagine:

Which next generation console are you looking forward the most?

* 60% - PlayStation 3
        * 8% - Revolution
        * 2% - Xbox 360
        * 30% - Not interested

Why do you choose PlayStation 3?

* It is a successor of PlayStation 2
        * It will have more software
        * It is a Sony product
        * Realistic graphics
        * PS3 is the most powerful
        * PS3 has a lot of new technologies (Blue-ray, etc)

What do you most wanted to play on the new consoles?

* 80% - Well-known game series (Dragon Quest, Super Mario, etc)
        * 60% - Original / completely new games
        * 35% - Remakes of well-known titles or sequels

How much will you pay for the PlayStation 3?

* 20%: 15000 - 20000 yen
        * 20%: 20000 - 25000 yen
        * 20%: 25000 - 30000 yen

What game genres would you like to see on next generation consoles?

* 71.2% - Role Playing
        * 52.8% - Simulation
        * 47.9% - Action
        * 41.1% - Adventure
        * 23.4% - Shooting

TheElement

Citazione di: Ciccio_Drink il 12 Luglio, 2005, 16:23:13
se fosse stata una ricerca sul mercato globale, sarebbe un DOOOOOMED per x360, mentre trattandosi di jappo, anche in base alle altre risposte date, credo che quel 30% di indecisi farà la differenza.

Mi sa di si visto l'entusiasmo dimostrato per l'xbox.... :dentone: