News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[PC] Detective Instinct: Farewell, My Beloved

Aperto da Nessark, 26 Novembre, 2023, 21:07:38

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nessark

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2689930/Detective_Instinct_Farewell_My_Beloved/

CitazioneFollowing the grisly murder of a man in an unassuming hotel, a woman vanishes without a trace while traveling on a cross-country train. The catch? Nobody on board remembers her ever existing in the first place - nobody, except for you.

Can you solve the mystery of the missing woman before the end of your trip abroad?

Detective Instinct: Farewell, My Beloved is a brand new Detective Adventure Game/Visual Novel, in the style of classic adventure games from Japan. Investigate areas and interrogate witnesses on the path towards solving the mystery and uncovering a sinister conspiracy!

KEY FEATURES:
A suspenseful and moving story, inspired by hard-boiled crime fiction, classic cinema, and other classic adventure (ADV) games
A unique and striking art style, combining highly expressive 2D pixel art portraits and old-school prerendered 3D backgrounds
A colorful cast of characters to interrogate, with many unique interactions and optional dialogue should you explore the game thoroughly
Lavish original soundtrack in various musical styles, from jazz to orchestral

Mi sembra un buon mix di Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk e altri investigativi dell'epoca DS. Da tenere d'occhio.

Blasor

Messo da Steam, vecchio spirito forte e chiaro.

Non riesco a trovare niente sugli sviluppatori/editori.

Nessark

Neanch'io, non c'è neanche un account Twitter/X. Forse la detective story è proprio su questo :lol:

Blasor

Citazione di: Nessark il 27 Novembre, 2023, 11:51:25Forse la detective story è proprio su questo :lol:

Già cominciamo a giocare, c'è del genio :D