[MULTI] No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

Aperto da Turrican3, 1 Settembre, 2017, 11:22:06

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Joe

Ifride

Interessante punto di vista del bravo Gekigemu che si è meritato il mio apparto patreon.  :sisi:

Rot!

https://kotaku.com/travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-the-kotaku-review-1831783239

Idem sentire - naturalmente non nello specifico di questo gioco, ma riserverei piu' o meno le stesse parole a No More Heros, il primo.

CitazioneIt's a game about assassin Travis Touchdown playing a series of VR video games, and it takes every opportunity to comment on its own gamey nature. It's all done in such a funny and clever way that it distracts from the fact that the gameplay itself isn't as well done.
<...>
I wish I could say I enjoyed the game's primary levels as much, but I struggled to appreciate them. The "VR games," which have names like "Life Is Destroy" and "Coffee and Doughnuts," all begin in an intriguing way, with a clever intro sequence and a tantalizing title screen. But once you get into the action, these give way to straightforward, unappealing level designs. Beat a group of enemies and move on to the next screen, and... you're back looking at the same assets in a slightly reconfigured form, fighting the same enemies again in a slightly different permutation. Every now and again, there's a minigame that breaks up the action, but these are too few and too brief. The levels go on for twice as long as they need to, just repeating elements for no discernable reason except, perhaps, to turn a short game into a medium-length one.

I'm torn over Travis Strikes Again. I love the specific nostalgia in the story.
<...>
It's just the core of the gameplay itself is too thin to pin all this on.

Saluti

Joe

Sensei

Per qualche video visto in rete credo che aspetteró qualche offerta o lo salto proprio...sembra molto peggio di tanti indie...

SilentBobZ

Preso a prezzo promo, tanta neve nel mio covo ad Edimburgo :sweat: 51

Sensei

ormai vivi piú a Edimburgo che in Sicily  :asd: :asd: :asd:

un papá di ferro  :asd: :asd: :asd:

Turrican3

Turrican3

Filmato della seconda espansione del gioco.

Turrican3