News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[X360][PS3][PC] The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Aperto da Mystic, 12 Luglio, 2005, 15:34:11

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Ciccio_Drink

Dopo aver formattato il PC mi sto riscaricando Flashget ... quanto odio dover formattare, che non ho nemmeno più WinZip  :mad: :mad:

.:|Physalis|:.

We all have our own list of games that we look forward to play. On my list Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is pretty close to the top, and I suspect that I am not alone. Gamecloud.com got a chance to chat with Bethesda's PR head Pete Hines to find out more about Oblivion. Here is a short summary of the interview.

- The game will offer an open and free experience like earlier Elder Scrolls games, but the developers have improved the way they present information to the player. They don’t want to stand in the way when players wants to walk around and explore the world but when they do want to continue the quest there will be no confusion about what to do or where to go

- Quests can be solved and accomplished in many different ways. Use your creativity and you will discover that one problem can have many solutions.

- Though all the action is real-time, Oblivion is a true RPG rather than an action-RPG. Your player’s stats will always heavily affect the outcome of the battles.

- Apart from most RPGs you will not be playing the hero who will be saving the world. Rather you will be playing a guy who is on a mission to find the only guy who can save the world and help him do it. You must find the long lost son of the emperor and get him to take his rightful place on the throne. Bethesda thinks this is even more noble and heroic than being the guy who does it all, because you’ve got to find him, protect him, and clear the path for him to do what needs to be done…things he can’t do himself.

- You will battle everything from undead like zombies and skeletons to classic fantasy creatures like goblins and trolls, as well as original creatures created by Bethesda.

- In combat magic and melee combat will work seamlessly, no need to unequip armor or weapons to be able to cast spells. They also said they are striving to get the feeling of guys bashing each other with sword, and there are special moves you can perform and the blocking is active. So the timing of it becomes a key strategy in fighting.

- The new Radiant AI system allows for full 24/7 schedules for every NPC and they also think on their own. Radiant AI allows the NPCs to have advanced behavior on a massive scale. NPCs will engage in dynamic conversations in streets, buildings or wherever they run into each other. You can listen in on these conversations and pick up useful pieces of info or even new quests. There is also so much information in the game that Bethesda has made a journal that tracks everything useful for you automatically to make sure the player never feels overwhelmed.

- The game will offer tons of things to do besides the main quests. Become the Arena champion, or just go to watch fights and place bets. Pick ingredients to make potions to use or poison your weapon with…you get the idea. You can probably spend hundreds of hours outside the main quest.

- When asked about the game’s impressive graphics Pete Hines answered this - “It’s funny how often we interview people here for jobs who, after seeing the game and what we’re doing, simply don’t understand how in the world we’re able to do the stuff they’re seeing…on this kind of scale, to this level of detail. I know I’m a bit biased, but as a guy that plays a LOT of video games it impresses the heck out of me every time I play it and I’m always finding something in the game I’ve never seen before. It takes a lot of talented programmers and artists and a lot of time and hard work to pull it off.”

- The status of the game is that it is pretty much complete so Bethesda is now spending all of their time on testing the game, fixing problems, and optimizing the code.

- The PC version will have downloadable content almost immediately after the game ships, and we see no reason why we shouldn’t expect the same for the 360 version.

Sirio

Altri qui :

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/702/702493/vids_1.html

Frame rate  :boom: (Devono assolutamente migliorarlo)
Il resto e'  :bowdx: (il bosco  :o)

Senza i sottotitoli in Italiano , non lo prendo al contrario , acquisto sicuro  :sisi:

Mystic

Citazione di: Sirio il  2 Ottobre, 2005, 13:14:33
Il resto e'  :bowdx: (il bosco  :o)

il bosco e da ->  :bowdown: :bowdown:

purtroppo scatticchia parecchio

Non ho capito se il filmatone postato da Mystic è su 360 o su PC...

Comunque sia è una roba che fa veramente impressione!!! :o :bowdown: :thumbup:

Turrican3

Milo74

Spero siano i grab perchè si intravvede una bella dose di scalette. Mi pare che anche le texture siano peggiorate.

Speriamo bene, perchè il gioco dovrebbe essere clamoroso.

Turrican3

E' il motore del forum che fa il resize "al volo" quando le immagini sono troppo grandi.
Guardando l'immagine nelle dimensioni reali (basta aprire il link in una nuova finestra o tag del browser) il problema dovrebbe svanire...  ;)

Romeo Guildenstern

Elder Scrolls lo gioco dai tempi di Arena, e credo proprio che anche Oblivion si aggiungerà alla lista. Si sa qualcosa su quale zona di Tamriel sarà presa in considerazione? Si potrà nuovamente creare la propria custom class? Questo può essere quel classico tipo di gioco che influisce negativamente sulla mia vita sociale..

Reiz

Bethesda Softworks ha annunciato che l'uscita di The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion è stata posticipata a gennaio 2006.

:dentone:

Sirio

Citazione di: Reiz il 31 Ottobre, 2005, 10:45:49
Bethesda Softworks ha annunciato che l'uscita di The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion è stata posticipata a gennaio 2006.

:dentone:

Gia' come anche altri titoli che si credeva arrivassero al lancio , e' pur vero che non c'era mai stata una conferma , solo voci . Di positivo , sembra che questo titolo sara' tradotto in ITA e visto il genere , e' una notizia assolutamente positiva  :thumbup:

Turrican3