News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[PS3] [REVO] Date !!!

Aperto da Reiz, 2 Dicembre, 2005, 15:22:24

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Reiz

PS3 and Revolution Release Dates Announced

Wednesday, 30 November 2005
Source: Gameshout

Sony's answer to Microsoft, the Playstation 3, will be released on March 10th, 2006.

Nintendo's Next-Generation console, the Nintendo Revolution, will be released on May 9th, 2006.

Both of these releases are to be worldwide.
Could Nintendo Revolution and Sony PlayStation 3 learn from current Xbox 360 mistakes? It's possible. Microsoft Xbox 360 gamers are going through launch frustrations, which might further indicate that final outcome might position Nintendo or Sony as the real winners of next-gen video game consoles.

GameSHOUT members have voiced their concerns already about the Xbox 360. The main problems that video gamers are having are "scratched discs". GameSHOUT member "patrickstacks21" stated, "I can testify to scratched disks. If you attempt to move your XBOX from vertical to horizontal or vice versa while a disk is running it completely trashes the disk - something about the way the disks sits while it spins. I talked to a few people from Best Buy about it, and they confirmed a probable recall."

Another GameSHOUT member "artdaemen" stated, "I waited 22 hours at a local Target to get a 360, had it for

5 days. It scratched a Condemned disc and Perfect Dark disc (non-refundable), then completely stopped working yesterday. They're going to fix it but offered no compensation! I think that's BS to me and all the other angry gamers!"

With Microsoft short of meeting demands for both North America and Europe, many people think that these are signs that Microsoft was completely unprepared. Some video gamers feel that perhaps Microsoft should've waited. Would it matter? Not every Xbox 360 fan is getting an Xbox 360 this year. In fact, the majority will not see an Xbox 360 for Christmas.

We will see some amazing things happen on those two days. Nintendo and Sony will unveil video game machines that will be totally revolutionary, and perhaps learn from Microsoft Xbox 360 mistakes.

Qui il link http://nextgenhacks.com/home/

:dentone:

Rot!

10 Marzo e ancora non si è visto nulla.  :confused:

Saluti

Turrican3

La data del Revo è relativa alla sola presentazione e non al lancio per quel che si sa adesso. Riguardo PS3 mi sembra una bufalina come minimo, visto che nessuno dei siti principali del settore ne parla.

Chiudo