News:

in collaborazione con:

Menu principale

Nintendo Wii U - thread ufficiale

Aperto da Turrican3, 9 Giugno, 2011, 15:14:59

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Citazione di: SilentBob il 20 Novembre, 2012, 19:00:24Odio la folla, le manifestazioni di questo tipo, ma se ci siete Voi potrei cercare di cambiarmi la notte

Ma certo, il divertimento è "andare lì in compagnia", non "andare lì" e stop. :D

CitazioneHo solo 64 giorni di ferie residue

Ouch... :sweat:

SilentBobZ

Non è che rischi di avere 2 Wii U, potresti anche chiudere il 4um , ne sei consapevole ?

Turrican3

Mystic

Chief technical officer, Oles Shishkovtsov, explains why Metro's sequel won't be appearing.

"[The] Wii U has a horrible, slow CPU," explained Shishkovtsov. "We had an early look at it, we thought we could probably do it, but in terms of the impact we would make on the overall quality of the game – potentially to its detriment – we just figured it wasn't worth pursuing at this time. It's something we might return to. I really couldn't make any promises, though."

Despite Nintendo's console offering Metro: Last Light new experiences to its players with it dual screens, when asked Shishkovtsov was adamant that the Wii U would ever seen Metro: Last Light when asked directly.

"We had an initial look at the Wii U, but given the size of the team and compared to where we were last time, just developing for the Playstation 3 is a significant addition."

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1687689/wii_u_has_a_horrible_slow_cpu_says_metro_last_light_dev.html

EDIT by Turry: aggiunto link alla fonte

SilentBobZ

Wii U Audio Problem

I use my HD monitor to play games through its HDMI port, but because it doesn't have built-in speakers, I usually output audio through the basic AV (the red and white tips) cables simultaneously on my external speakers. I can't figure out how to get sound to play through Wii U mode, but weirdly, I get sound when I load up the basic "Wii mode."

This basically means if I want to play the Wii U, I get video but no sound. Is there a step I'm missing here?

Si ipotizza che forse con un futuro update si puo' risolvere il problema, credo di capire che l'audio in modalità Wii U  non puo' uscire contemporaneamente da Hdmi e vecchio cavo Av.

CompliMenbri  :bowdown: Minchino o Minchioni  a Te Nintendo  :bowdown:

SilentBobZ

Leggendo sul Club dei Briccati del Wii U, ci si lamenta di una console partorita prematuramente e di un mancato  factory reset button (sarebbe stato utile in effetti).

SilentBobZ

Applies To: HDMI Cable

Important Note!

If your television does not have audio output ports, you will need to connect your external speaker system through an alternative device. Please consult the manual or contact the manufacturer for support.

What to Do: (Fonte Nintendo)

On the back or side of the television, look for audio output ports. These are usually labeled "audio output," "audio out," or "output," but the naming convention may differ from brand to brand.
If you are unable to locate audio outputs on your television, consult the manual for more information.
Connect your speakers to the audio output port on your television.
Consult each individual device's manual or contact the device manufacturer for support if you are unable to connect the speakers.
If your speaker system supports surround sound, be sure to change the Wii U console's audio settings to the correct setting.

Si puo' solo selezionare Surround (come il vecchio Wii) in quanti canali uscirà lo scopriremo solo dal Turricagnolo.
Non parlano di nessun accessorio Nintendo, si salvi chi puo' insomma.

In compenso il cavo Hdmi fornito con la console è High Speed

HDMI HIGH SPEED

(Si fa riferimento a un cavo ad alta velocità, con una banda maggiore, capace quindi di gestire anche la risoluzione Full HD e superiore, come 2560 x 1600.

SilentBobZ

The Wii U Console Will Not Turn On

Situation:

The Wii U console no longer power on when the power button is pressed.
Important Note:

If there is physical damage to the AC adapter or system, click here.
If you have already tried resetting the AC adapter and you are still having an issue,
Applies To: System Continues to Have Power Issues

Important Note!

You may need to perform another AC adapter reset to test properly.

What to Do:

It may be that an accessory is causing the AC adapter to stop working.
Follow these steps to determine if any of the accessories being used are causing the AC adapter to trip:
Turn the Wii U console off.
If the system will not power on, perform an AC adapter reset. (How To)
Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet and from the back of the Wii U console.
Wait at least 90 seconds. This will cause the AC adapter to reset.
It is extremely important to wait the full 90 seconds. The AC adapter will not reset if you do not wait the full amount of time.
After 90 seconds has passed, plug the AC adapter into the Wii U console and wall outlet. Do not use any power strips, surge protectors, or extension cords.
Disconnect all accessories.
Connect a single accessory.
Turn the Wii U console on.
If the Wii U console powers on, turn it off, remove the accessory, and repeated the above steps for each accessory.

Joe

Citazione di: Solid Snake il 20 Novembre, 2012, 18:26:45
Se prenoti/compri la console tra le 21 e le 24 del 29 Novembre ti regalano New Super Mario U

Aspetta, prenoti? Quando posso prenotarla per avere NSMBWU?  :look:

Edit: forse si intende che se non basteranno quella sera avrai diritto lo stesso all'offerta prenotandola per il prossimo arrivo?

Anna Falchi?? :Q_____

Solid Snake

Citazione di: Joe il 21 Novembre, 2012, 08:45:13

Edit: forse si intende che se non basteranno quella sera avrai diritto lo stesso all'offerta prenotandola per il prossimo arrivo?

No da quello che ho capito devi cmq comprarla in quella data per avere il gioco bonus,credo che puoi prenotarla dalle 21 alle 24 allo scadere della mezzanotte invece puoi ritirarla

Turrican3

CitazioneYou recently made positive statements about the Wii U, on its more modern GPU, its computational power that allows more enemies in Nano Assault Neo, and that you only used a fraction of its capacity. What are globally the advantages in graphics, physics, AI, to develop on Wii U in comparison to the Wii and the 3DS too which, albeit obviously weaker, also has relatively modern graphical functions?  Describe us how your team felt when you first worked on the console dev kits while you were accustomed to Wii technology?

The 3DS and Wii U GPU are totally different. The 3DS GPU is very specialized while the Wii U GPU is quite open. For both designs you have to choose wisely how to use them. Both can generate great visuals and have lots of options.

In comparison to the Wii, the Wii U has much more potential for optimizing. On Wii you knew what was possible and used that power. On Wii U you can take many different approaches to tackle a problem. Fortunately you already have lots of power at hands without digging deeper. So i'm pretty sure we will see many cool stuff on the Wii U when developers are understanding it better.

More specifically, we've heard rumors about the CPU, that it's supposedly the weakest link of the system. Word has spread that it's some sort of Broadway (Wii CPU) but in a three-core configuration and improved. Others have argued that based on its reduced size seen in recent pictures and the overall low consumption of the unit, it is not very powerful. Have you encountered any problems during your development because of this component or is it efficient enough?

We didn't have such problems. The CPU and GPU are a good match. As said before, today's hardware has bottlenecks with memory throughput when you don't care about your coding style and data layout. This is true for any hardware and can't be only cured by throwing more megahertz and cores on it. Fortunately Nintendo made very wise choices for cache layout, ram latency and ram size to work against these pitfalls. Also Nintendo took care that other components like the Wii U GamePad screen streaming, or the built-in camera don't put a burden on the CPU or GPU.

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/11/03/shinen-mega-interview-harnessing-the-wii-u-power/

Intervista a Shin'en (sviluppatore Nano Assault Neo, Jett Rocket, ecc.)

SilentBobZ

Citazione di: Joe il 21 Novembre, 2012, 08:45:13

Non credo abbiano copie infinite di NSMBWU (Se si sapesse quante ne hanno a disposizione i conticini sarebbero facili)
Io vengo con il Doblò (modalità materasso mode on), prenoto un giro con la Falchi, chissà magari può' ancora dire la sua.

Solid Snake

Ragazzi fatemi capire come siamo messi, chi ci va all'evento seriamente??Fatemi sapere orari che magari mi aggrego (ma solo per compagnia no money for Wii  :'( )

Turrican3

Citazione di: SilentBob il 21 Novembre, 2012, 09:19:12Non credo abbiano copie infinite di NSMBWU (Se si sapesse quante ne hanno a disposizione i conticini sarebbero facili)

Secondo me il problema è più la quantità di console disponibili che non di copie del gioco. :look:

CitazioneIo vengo con il Doblò (modalità materasso mode on)

:lol:

Citazione di: Solid Snake il 21 Novembre, 2012, 09:20:59Ragazzi fatemi capire come siamo messi, chi ci va all'evento seriamente??

Io lo saprò in settimana, se riesco ad andare al MW e chiarire una volta per tutte la faccenda-prenotazione. ::) :tsk:

Joe

Citazione di: SilentBob il 21 Novembre, 2012, 09:19:12
Non credo abbiano copie infinite di NSMBWU (Se si sapesse quante ne hanno a disposizione i conticini sarebbero facili)
Io vengo con il Doblò (modalità materasso mode on), prenoto un giro con la Falchi, chissà magari può' ancora dire la sua.

Mi piace, in onore dei vecchi tempi.  :gogogo: :lol: