News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

Internet ed il caso Cyberpunk 2077

Aperto da AntoSara, 12 Dicembre, 2020, 21:22:32

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Blasor

https://twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1673630971344592897

Notare la chiusura dell'articolo:

CitazioneAlmost three years ago, CD Projekt achieved, in Platkow-Gilewski's words, 'a critical mass of negativity'. Yet the reaction from the team, he says, wasn't to despair, but to roll up its sleeve and get to fixing it. That process will always be on-going, he adds, but that the launch of Phantom Liberty will, hopefully, be the first sign of a studio that's desperate to right those wrongs.

"I actually believe Cyberpunk on launch was way better than it was received, and even the first reviews were positive," he concludes. "Then it became a cool thing not to like it. We went from hero to zero really fast. That was the tough moment. We didn't know what was happening. We knew that the game is great, yes we can improve it, yes we need to take time to do it, and we need to rebuild some stuff.

"That took us a lot of time, but I don't believe we were ever broken. We were always like: Let's do this."

3cod3

Ho sempre pensato che il backlash è stato esagerato e soprattutto basato più sul fatto di voler saltare sul carrozzone della shitstorm che altro.
Perchè io ricordo molto bene, che tutto nacque dalla condizione del gioco su oldgen (assolutamente terribile e giustamente da stroncare) per poi trasformarsi in "cyberpunk gioco di cacca fa schifo in ogni cosa" che invece era semplicemente falso.
Ricordo ancora le fake news tipo "i bambini nel gioco sono adulti rimpiccioliti" e cose così.
I veri problemi del gioco sono stati seppelliti da hating casuale e insensato.