News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[X360] 360 Camera to Come With Free Game

Aperto da .:|Physalis|:., 18 Agosto, 2006, 09:56:28

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

.:|Physalis|:.

Per gli esibizionisti... :king:

Microsoft have recently revealed fresh details about the fortcoming Live Vision camera. Top among the new details is that the camera will ship with a free game called Totemball. The idea of Totemball is to guide a wheeled totem pole around various courses, while collecting items and avoiding obstacles. This is done by having the camera track the users arm movements.

Microsoft also said that additional camera specific titles are on the way, but none were mentioned. It all sounds as if Microsoft are hoping to emulate the success of Sony's EyeToy camera in every way.

The Live Vision Camera for Xbox 360 is expected in stores sometime in September.

Chissà se vunzionerà anche con il PC... :D

Thanks to this week's Microsoft Gamesfest, we now know a little more about the enigmatic Live Vision camera add-on for the Xbox 360.

For one game, at least, it sounds like it'll work much like the PS2's eye toy – using your body to control the action on-screen. Stuff's also just learned from Microsoft that the Live Vision's UK debut will occur in October, hot on the heels of its September launch in the US.

There's a nice little range of games that'll team up with the cam, including Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Pinball FX and World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions. Neat demos of the poker game have been shown where the on-screen character's face is animated according to your expressions in front of the camera. It turns out that poker face you honed for years wasn't made redundant by web gambling after all.

Rather than simply a gaming add-on like Sony's EyeToy, the Vision will give 360 players more webcam-type features, too. Gamers will be able to use the cam for video chat malarkey, sending photo messages and customising their online picture.

Luckily we've been invited round to Microsoft's place in a few weeks for a muck about with the Vision, so keep checking back for our first reactions.

Sirio

Se con i titoli giusti , mia appena esce  :bowdx: :bowdx: :bowdx: :cowjoy:

Citazione di: Sirio il 18 Agosto, 2006, 12:36:26
Se con i titoli giusti , mia appena esce  :bowdx: :bowdx: :bowdx: :cowjoy:

Sonaro!!!

Uhhuhhhh... poi ti metti le autoreggenti che ti gurdo tramite Liiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeee.... povco povco povco!!!

Sirio

Citazione di: .:|Physalis|:. il 18 Agosto, 2006, 12:47:48
Sonaro!!!

Uhhuhhhh... poi ti metti le autoreggenti che ti gurdo tramite Liiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeee.... povco povco povco!!!

:lol2: :lol:

In realta' , l unica volta che sono stato vicinissimo ad acquistare la PS2 era proprio per quel coso , Giulia e Andrea lo avevano provato ad un supermercato e si erano innamorati  :inlove: , per quello che citavo i 'giochini giusti' ....  :cowjoy:
A me , per l uso che se ne fa ora , interessa zero .