News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[MULTI] Lara Croft vuol farsi ancora più bella

Aperto da Turrican3, 18 Luglio, 2005, 14:00:43

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

I nuovi episodi di Tomb Raider e di Hitman slittano al 2006.

Fonte: www.eurogamer.net

Tomb Raider: Legend and Hitman: Blood Money have slipped to early 2006, SCi-dos (see what we did there?) has confirmed.

Speaking in UK games industry trade paper MCV, a spokesman explained the delay to the two key titles was to "maximise their hit potential". The slippage is the first annouinced by SCi-Eidos since the two British publishers merged back in May.

The news will come as another savage blow to embattled Tomb Raider fans, still choking on the bitter pill that was the disastrous Angel Of Darkness. A quickfire seventh Lara Croft title from a different development studio - Crystal Dynamics - was set to reinvigorate the ailing brand, but the delay points to another troublesome development cycle.

However, in a positive light, early impressions of Legend have been promising and it's hoped the extra polish will enable SCi-dos to do the brand justice.

Hitman's delay, on the other hand, is less significant, given the rate that Eidos has chucked out Agent 47 games over the past four and a half years. A few extra months to kick the bald assassin game into better shape is probably a good thing given how much promise the franchise has.

More news on Tomb Raider: Legend and Hitman: Blood Money when we get it.

Ciccio_Drink

non mi frega nulla  :teeth: (del ritardo, non della news, eh  :) :D)  sono disposto ad aspettare anche 1 anno in più; basta che sia Tomb Raider con la "T" e la "R" maiuscole  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Parsifal

Appena ho letto "[MULTI] Lara Croft vuole farsi..." la mia mente ha fantasticato per i fatti suoi strane cose  :hihi: :sweat:

Solid Snake

Citazione di: Ciccio_Drink il 18 Luglio, 2005, 15:33:42
non mi frega nulla  :teeth: (del ritardo, non della news, eh  :) :D)  sono disposto ad aspettare anche 1 anno in più; basta che sia Tomb Raider con la "T" e la "R" maiuscole  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Quoto spero che si torni ai fasti dei primi due episodi  :king: