News:

in collaborazione con:

Menu principale

[X360] Gears of War 3

Aperto da Turrican3, 9 Aprile, 2010, 13:18:26

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Citazione di: Ian_solo il  7 Ottobre, 2010, 20:20:02ehm... Però è l'unica chicca per il 2011 della console Microsoft... La cosa mi puzza  :o

[OT]
Beh chissà, magari han deciso di intraprendere la "via Nintendo": annunci a sorpresa, quando meno te li aspetti. :king:

Turrican3

Reiz

Solid Snake

Mystic

Citazione di: Solid Snake il 25 Febbraio, 2011, 16:07:09
Sarebbe  :mmmm:?
me lo stavo chiedendo anche io...

cmq queste ultime immagini non mi ingrippano molto

Turrican3

Dai precedenti utilizzi (Reiz è recidivo con 'sta gif :D) penso intendesse dire "lo voglio ORA", o qualcosa del genere. :asd:

Reiz

Solid Snake

Citazione di: Reiz il 25 Febbraio, 2011, 17:24:39
sarebbe a dire come... "carichissimo"  :look:

:teeth: Beh io vedendo le immagini e sembrandomi un gioco di Football Americano  :notooth: ho pensato te la fossi presa un po  :bua:

Turrican3

In effetti la tenuta da giocatore di football se la poteva risparmiare CliffyB... :doubt2: ::)

Mio comunque! :teeth:

Turrican3

CitazioneBefore viewing our FAQ, be sure to read the Beta details and Unlockables information below. You can also visit the official website for information on Gears of War 3. We will continue to update the FAQ as new questions come in.

Gears of War 3 Beta Details

Get into the Beta by preordering Gears of War 3 through select retailers. The Beta begins April 25 and ends May 15.

For those of you who purchased the Bulletstorm Epic Edition (on Xbox 360 only), you get early access to the Beta, beginning April 18.

Three new multiplayer modes and four exclusive maps will be rolled out during the Beta period -- all running on dedicated servers. This is your chance to help shape the most anticipated game of 2011.

In the Beta you can play Team Deathmatch mode on the four new maps (Thrashball, Checkout, Trenches, and Old Town); Capture the Leader and King of the Hill gameplay modes will be added later in the Beta period. Also, be sure to look out for a surprise event weekend that you won't want to miss.

Not only will you get an early taste of the final chapter in this blockbuster trilogy, but you'll also have access to exclusive content that you can permanently unlock and carry over to your Gears of War 3 gamer profile when the retail game launches on September 20.

Exclusive Beta Unlockables

* Flaming Hammerburst Complete one match by Sunday, April 24 to permanently unlock.
    * Flaming Lancer Complete one match during the week of April 25 to permanently unlock.
    * Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun Complete one match during the week of May 2 to permanently unlock.
    * Flaming Gnasher Shotgun Complete one match during the week of May 9 to permanently unlock.
    * Beta Tester Medal -- Wear it proudly, Gear. Complete one match in the Beta to permanently unlock.
    * Thrashball Cole -- Unlock Thrashball Cole to play as Augustus Cole as he was before Emergence Day -- a legendary Thrashball athlete known for his ferocious, flamboyant style. Complete 50 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period. To permanently unlock, complete 10 matches as Thrashball Cole during the Beta period.
    * Gold-Plated Retro Lancer -- Before the chainsaw bayonet was deployed at the beginning of the Locust-Human War, the original Lancer assault rifle had a large fixed blade. Complete 90 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period. To permanently unlock, score 100 kills with the Gold-Plated Retro Lancer during the Beta period.

General Information

Q: Is this a free-for-all public Beta? What are the different ways to gain entry?
A: The Beta is exclusive to fans that have pre-ordered any of the three versions of Gears of War 3 from participating retailers or purchased the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm. If a participating retailer isn't in your area, purchasing the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm is the best way to gain access to the Beta.

Q: Will I need an Xbox LIVE Gold account to participate in the Gears of War 3 Beta?
A: Yes. Both an Xbox LIVE gold Gold account and an Internet connection are required in order to participate.

Q: Does Beta XP carry over to the full version of Gears of War 3?
A: Beta XP does not carry over but the Beta medal and title, as well as Flaming weapons, Thrashball Cole, and the Gold-Plated Retro lancer do carry over if you unlock them during the Beta period. Click here for information on each of the Beta unlockables.

Q: What time will Beta access go live on the 18th and 25th?
A: We're currently targeting 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on April 18th for Bulletstorm Epic Edition users and 9:00 a.m. Eastern on April 25th for Gears of War per-order users. Times are subject to change, so be sure to Like Gears of War 3 on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updated information.

Q: Will the Gears of War 3 Beta support split screen play?
A: The Beta will not support split screen, but the final Gears of War 3 game releasing September 20th, 2011 will support two player horizontal split screen.

Bulletstorm Epic Edition Access

Q: If I got into the Beta by purchasing Bulletstorm Epic Edition, will I get to play in full Beta or just one week?
A: Bulletstorm players get a one week head start beginning April 18th and can play through the remaining three weeks as well for a total of four weeks of Beta play.

Q: If I'm accessing the Beta via Bulletstorm Epic Edition, will I need my Bulletstorm disc to participate?
A: Yes, you will need your Bulletstorm disc the full four weeks in order to have sustained Beta access.

Gears of War 3 Pre-order Access

Q: What are the details of the three different versions of Gears of War 3 now available for pre-order?
A: We haven't announced details of each edition just yet. Like Gears of War 3 on Facebook or follow on Twitter for the latest information available.

Q: I pre-ordered Gears of War 3 before I realized there would be multiple editions. Can I upgrade my pre-order?
A: Absolutely! Be sure to contact the retailer with which you placed a pre-order in order to upgrade.

Q: If I already pre-ordered Gears of War 3 from Gamestop before the Beta announcement, am I still eligible for the Beta?
A: Yes, Gamestop will hand out codes to all fans who have pre-ordered the game.

Q: Where can I find a list of retailers who offer access to the Gears of War 3 Beta via pre-order?
A: Click here to see the full list of retailers, as well as exclusive Beta unlockables.

Informazioni sulla beta multiplayer online di Gears of War 3: accesso consentito dal 18 aprile per gli acquirenti di Bulletstorm Epic Edition mentre coloro che hanno preordinato GOW3 presso i rivenditori che aderiscono alla campagna promozionale potranno provare le novità solo una settimana dopo, ovvero dal 25 aprile. Per entrambi il betatesting avrà fine il 15 maggio.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=767359

Mystic

Turrican3

Citazione di: Mystic il 13 Aprile, 2011, 09:21:26trucidi uccisioni

Annamo bene, avevo letto "trucisioni". :doubt2: :sweat:

Biggy

Citazione di: Turrican3 il  8 Ottobre, 2010, 09:13:46
[OT]
Beh chissà, magari han deciso di intraprendere la "via Nintendo":

L'hanno già presa  :( ...

... ma per fortuna si può scegliere di  :bowdown: lasciare il Kinect sullo scaffale :bowdx:  e giocare più di un gioco serio l'anno (se si trova il tempo, ormai) :gogogo:

SilentBobZ

Da prendere, anche se alcune pose sono tamarrissime.
Odio quelle cavolo di armi Dorate.