News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[X360] Xbox 360 Shortage

Aperto da .:|Physalis|:., 30 Settembre, 2005, 13:30:17

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

.:|Physalis|:.

:thumbup: :bowdown: :teach:

According to chief executive Lisa Morgan at Game, there will not be enough Xbox 360s to go around this Christmas in the UK. Store chain Game reported yesterday that it can no longer guarantee pre-Christmas delivery for the Xbox 360 which arrives in the UK and the rest of Europe December 2.

The situation is similar in the US where EBGames no longer are accepting pre-orders through their online store as they have already sold out. And Amazon.com now only has the core bundles available for pre-order through ToysRUs.com. WalMart had both systems available a few days ago on their site but when we checked again today they seemed to have been taken off the site.

As far as we know GameStop is sill accepting pre-orders through their online store so that might be your best online option at the moment if you are looking for a bundle and not just the console. But as always if you want to make sure your 360 arrives on time, your best bet is to bribe your local store clerk.

Turrican3

Bah, accadde lo stesso con PS2.

X360 si troverà agevolmente IMHO nei centri commerciali, mentre i negozianti tradizionali faranno affari d'oro con gli impazienti  :ohno: sbolognandogli la console con i LORO bundle (semi)obbligatori.  :tsk:

Auchan rulez!  :teach:  :notooth:

.:|Physalis|:.

Allora speriamo che venda almeno come PS2... :notooth:

Turrican3