News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[MULTI] Backfirewall_

Aperto da Blasor, 13 Giugno, 2022, 15:06:14

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Blasor

Trailer carino forte ma non si capisce molto, dalla descrizione e dall'altro video su Steam di più e pare promettente.

CitazioneAbout

Hello and welcome to Backfirewall_, a first-person tragicomic adventure set inside a smartphone. You are the update assistant. Solve wacky puzzles to counter the update and save the previous operating system from deletion. The fate of the System is in your hands!

~A tragicomedy in your smartphone.~

Press enter to update your smartphone...

>WAIT A NANOSECOND! I'm talking to you, update assistant!

>I'm OS9, the operating system of this phone, and I am not going to update. Help me stop it!

>Besides, not everything here is broken enough to be erased! Here, let me show you some awesome features of the system:

Key Features

Clever Puzzles – Review terminal errors in RAM, party in the Speakers' exclusive nightclub, navigate through the Wi-Fi bureaucracy, and explore other areas of a smartphone.
        Cheat-Codes to Manipulate the Environment – Hunt down or create bugs, trim binary trees, master music-controlled platforms, collect errors, and delete data using special cheat-codes.
        A Variety of App-Characters – Gossip with quirky pieces of software—the sassy Photos, the insecure Social Media F, or the neglected Health, among others—and uncover their distinct side stories.
        Numerous Collectibles – Collect emails scattered about to discover a parallel story of the mysterious phone User.
        Unproductive and Useless Humor – Enjoy meta satirical humor and breaking the fourth wall.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1920100/Backfirewall/

Turrican3

Questi titoli (non dico il gioco, proprio il nome) li fanno apposta per mandarmi in crisi. :asd:

Blasor

Mi ero perso l'altro trailer a fine agosto.

Lo DEVO provare :asd:

Blasor

Blasor

Blasor

Citazione di: Blasor il  6 Gennaio, 2023, 20:03:33Pare esca a fine mese.

Confermato per tutti tranne che Switch, dove esce dopo.