News:

in collaborazione con:

Menu principale

Dragon Age III - Inquisition

Aperto da G4_News, 17 Settembre, 2012, 18:49:21

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

G4_News

Citazione[...] I am pleased to confirm that we are, in fact, working on the next Dragon Age game. Not a big surprise to most of you, I know. We have been working on it in some way for about two years now with the bulk of our efforts ramping up about 18 months ago.

Part of that effort has involved you, our fans, and the feedback you´ve provided for Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, and their DLC. We´ve visited message boards, read reviews, and we´ve gone to events to have direct face to face conversations with some of our most passionate fans. We´ve been listening, and we will continue to listen.

Recently, I said that we didn´t want to talk about Dragon Age III unless we had something to show. I´m trying to stick to that plan and won´t be revealing much today. That said, a lot of information and rumors have surfaced recently and we don´t want to hide from them. There are a BUNCH of things that I really want to share with you but I want to do this right, and doing it right requires some more time.

So here´s what I can confirm for now:

• The next game will be called Dragon Age III: Inquisition.
  • We won´t be talking about the story of the game today. Though you can make some guesses from the title.
  • This game is being made by a lot of the same team that has been working on Dragon Age since Dragon Age: Origins. It´s composed of both experienced BioWare veterans and talented new developers.
  • We are working on a new engine which we believe will allow us to deliver a more expansive world, better visuals, more reactivity to player choices, and more customization. At PAX East, we talked about armour and followers… Yeah, that kind of customisation. We´ve started with Frostbite 2 from DICE as a foundation to accomplish this.

There´s much more to talk about, of course, but it will have to wait until it´s ready for the prime time.

We are going to be as open as we can. We will continue to have a dialogue with you and answer what questions we can. Keep providing us with your feedback. I´m excited about what we are working on and I hope that you will be too. I know this is going to be hard to believe, but it is just as hard for me not to tell you stuff as it is for you to wait.

With thanks for your enthusiasm, and your patience,

Mark

http://eu.dragonage.com/dragonageii/extra/?id=16010&lang=en

Press Release: http://news.ea.com/portal/site/ea/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&ndmConfigId=1012492&newsId=20120917005535&newsLang=en

BioWare ha annunciato l'uscita per fine 2013 di Dragon Age III - Inquisition, piattaforme non specificate, engine FrostBite2.

Solid Snake

Buono io ho appena recuperato il secondo capitolo della Saga, il primo mi era piaciuto vediamo un po  :look:

Turrican3

Bluforce

Di fatto è il primo trailer, no?

Ci sono cose belle belle, ed altre meno. Rispetto ai due predecessori, molto meglio.

Turrican3

Citazione di: Bluforce il 23 Marzo, 2014, 21:09:42Di fatto è il primo trailer, no?

Sinceramente non l'ho seguito pressochè per nulla ma credo tu abbia ragione.

Turrican3

Joe

Si lascia guardare. Certo che semra lontano anni luce dal primo per PC, sembra molto action/skyrim oriented.

Turrican3

Turrican3

Turrican3

Ho spostato la discussione 1080p vs 900p (PS4 vs XB1) nel thread delle comparative.

maxam

E' un gioco che inizia a destare il mio interesse.
Primo perchè è di Bioware.
Secondo perchè la lineup di PS4 è veramente desolane.In un mondo di ciechi un orbo è re.

maxam

Qualcuno ha avuto modo di giocarci?
Avrei una mezza intenzione di prenderlo, ma così alla cieca.....

Rh_negativo

comprato ma e su una pila di giochi da finire prima alta così :look:

maxam

Alla fine l'ho preso e ci sto giocando.
Sono all'inizio, credo, perchè ho 14 ore all'attivo.

Il gameplay non è male. Molto classico action-RPG. Ci sono tantissime cose (quest) da fare.

La grafica [PS4] non è male. Molto dettagliato il paesaggio, c'è "tanta roba". Però non è molto pulita. Un po' di aliasing, e i personaggi non rendono come dovrebbero a mio avviso.

Ci sono due punti che, fino ad ora, mi hanno lasciato un po' cosi... :|
I menu (configurazione personaggi, mappa, etc) sono estremamente macchinosi e in generale poco intuitivi da usare.
Nelle battaglie non mi riesce ancora di capire bene come sono i meccanismi e la tattica con cui approcciale, mi sembrano più delle risse dove bisogna pigiare più volte possibile il bottone.

Comunque non siamo a livello di Mass Effect, ne per storia, ne per appeal.

maxam

Sono arrivato ad una ventina di ore di gioco (con ripartenza, quindi in totale circa 35 ore).

Il gioco si fa sempre più interessante. Ha una bella trama.

Resta il mio giudizio negativo su menu e comandi in genere, ma non piagano più di tanto il gioco in se.

Mi incuriosisce il disinteresse generale verso questo gioco, che invece trovo decisamente interessante e forse meriterebbe più attenzione.