[PS3] Adattatore Memory Card e Telecomando

Aperto da .:|Physalis|:., 3 Ottobre, 2006, 11:40:16

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

.:|Physalis|:.

LINK

Just as I was about to wrap up and head off home Sony released some info regarding the Memory card adaptor, Remote control and the SIXAXIS controller for the PS3.

Memory Card adaptor
You can transfer your data from both PSone and PS2 memory cards on the PS3's HDD, I wish this was built-in to the machine. The price of the adaptor is 1,500 yen, making this around $13 US dollars. Available at launch in Japan on Novemeber 11th 2006.

Remote Control
Sony also released info regarding the BD remote control.
The remote hand control is Bluetooth just like the game controllers and it will cost you 3,600 yen a cool $30 US dollars. Available on December 7th 2006.

SIXAXIS Game Controller
At lastly the SIXAXIS game controller will cost you 5,000 Yen around $42 dollars. Available at launch in Japan on Novemeber 11th 2006. From what I can tell you can hook-up up to 6 controllers to the PS3. Weird, maybe I'm completely wrong!

Novemeber is gonna be an expensive time for some...

Turrican3

Tutto secondo copione direi. Speriamo in una conversione clemente nella nostra valuta. :sweat:

Reiz

avevo già visto su spacegiochi ma non ho postato perche al DittAmmin non piace quel sito  :teeth:

:dentone:

Turrican3

Citazione di: Reiz il  3 Ottobre, 2006, 12:36:05avevo già visto su spacegiochi ma non ho postato perche al DittAmmin non piace quel sito  :teeth:

Ma noooooo :lol2:, giusto stavolta che ne avevano azzeccata una! :hihi: