News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

Intervista a Tim Schafer (Psychonauts)

Aperto da Turrican3, 11 Ottobre, 2006, 14:38:23

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Turrican3

Ahah è sempre un piacere leggere le interviste semiserie del "papà" di giochilli del calibro di Day of the Tentacle.

Micro estratto:

GS: At the risk of sounding crass, how well do you expect the downloadable version of the game [si riferisce a Psychonauts] to do?

TS: I think it's going to do really well! It's the full version of the game, but the price is much lower, and there has been time now for the reputation of the game to grow. So it's going to be monumentally huge, and probably destroy the Internet for a couple of days, if not forever. If you don't get any e-mail on the day Psychonauts comes out, just remember: It's for a good cause.

[...]

GS: While we have you here, could you tell us about how things are going on Double Fine's next project? Will that game be digitally distributed as well? How far away do you think digital distribution of full-size next-gen console games is?

TS: Things are going great on the new game. It's definitely a full-sized, next-gen game and it's so big that it's hard to imagine it being feasible to download, but you know, I thought the same thing about Psychonauts, and I was very pleasantly surprised there! So who knows? At this point, nothing would surprise me. Well, the flying car thing would actually surprise me because people would crash all the time and the government would never allow it.

:lol2:

Il resto lo trovate qua http://www.gamespot.com/news/6159582.html