News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

Warblade

Aperto da SilentBobZ, 19 Febbraio, 2013, 07:41:55

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

SilentBobZ

I am Edgar Vigdal the creator of Warblade MK II : I started out learning to program in BASIC on the ZX81 and VIC20 back in the very early 80's. I then figured out assembler programming on the CBM64 and Amiga and made some shareware programs, games and demos. In the 90's I got a PC and soon learned C, Pascal, Delphi and other programming languages.

In 2008 I started my own game developing company, EMV Software and made games for PC/Mac and iOS devices. Many of my games have been on game portals too in the past (like BigFish or Reflexive Arcade), reviewed in magazines, included on cover dvd's and featured in local, national and international newspapers.

My webpages are www.warblade.as and www.emv-software.com (main site showcasing all my released games so far)

Here is a link to a YouTube video of the editor in Warblade MK II (Very early version)

Warblade MK II Editor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSDhdRn2CY&feature=share&list=UUbss7YwRxQUD7HJNb2wSdIQ

Here is a video of the old Warblade game running on a iCade arcade controller.

Warblade HD on iCade

Alcuni di Voi hanno ricevuto dal sottobosco del 4um una demo  :sweat: del gioco tradizionale per pc Warblade , la demo ufficiale è scaricabile dal sito linkabile sopra evidenziiato

Alcuni anni indietro nel tempo  :sweat: io ed Il Turricagnolo comprammo la versione Deluxe Pacman per Amiga  :'(

E' una brava persona Edgar, un sognatore  :gogogo:

Turrican3

Citazione di: SilentBob il 19 Febbraio, 2013, 07:41:55Alcuni anni indietro nel tempo  :sweat: io ed Il Turricagnolo comprammo la versione Deluxe Pacman per Amiga  :'(

Conservo ancora il disco.

Che tempi, che programmatore il buon Edgar. :'(

SilentBobZ

Sensei

SilentBobZ

Ian_solo

Mitica sezione di HALL OF FAME  :D

SilentBobZ

Rispondere con ulteriori Hall of Fame sarebbe pesante per il 4um, ma tanto tra poco si passa a pagina 2  :notooth:

Voi che spaccate i peli pubici in 4 e che di grafica ne capirete di sicuro, noterete la maggior definizione dell'ultimo shottino.
Il caro Egdar Vigdal ha rilasciato la versione 1.34 di Warblade con numerose migliore grafiche.

SilentBobZ

Warblade Mk II finanziato al 230 %  :gogogo:

SilentBobZ

Ho scritto ad Edgar  :'( il contributo è finito ma io voglio dare dei soldini per un pre pre order, se mi risponde incornicio l'email   :'(

:'(

SilentBobZ

Brevi info :

Warblade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Warblade (disambiguation).
Warblade
Platform(s)   Windows, OS X, iOS
Genre(s)   Shooter
Warblade is a shareware computer game for Microsoft Windows and OS X, written by Edgar M. Vigdal. The Windows version runs well on Linux under Wine. It is also available for retail in the Apple app store for iOS devices (in iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad versions). The game is a 2D space shooter in the vein of the perennial classic Galaga. It is a rewrite and modernization of a popular Amiga shareware game, Deluxe Galaga, which was written by the same author back in the mid-1990s. Where technically possible, the graphics and sounds are respectful to their Amiga origins.

The game consists of an infinite number of levels, although after the 100th level the levels repeat themselves. The player controls a small ship, which can move only along the bottom of the screen. The aliens change every 4 levels, and you are offered a shop where you can buy weapons for money you collect. There is a boss every 25 levels (25, 50, 75, 100, 125...).

Erezione mode on (posso farecela  :D )

SilentBobZ

Magari non li raggiungo  :sweat: ma posso farcela  :gogogo:

9624 Livelli  :lol: lo avrà giocato seduto sul cesso con alimentazione assistita . Il Power Up giusto è il segreto, puoi finire un livello in 3 secondi ... ma devi avere tanti soldini  :'(