in collaborazione con:

Menu principale

[Wii] Earth Seeker (dal cilindro)

Aperto da Blasor, 2 Giugno, 2010, 23:40:16

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Blasor

Scans da Famitsu

- Takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth
- Humans heritage put in a spaceship, taken off the planet, but it crashes into another planet, cargo scatters
- Ship's computer trying to recreate the ecosystem from the Earth on the new planet, but is creating strange plant and animal life instead as a result of the crash
- Set 1,000 years after the crash
- Ship is mysteriously releasing poisonous elements into the atmosphere, you need to stop it
- Work together with the planet's species (Ewok-like race called the Guardians)
- The Guardians have used technology from the ship to quickly advance their own
- The Guardians weren't human-friendly at first because the crash caused a lot of damage, but help them because they want to drink alcoholic beverages humans make
- Regarding a release in other territories: "I think it'd be a good thing for the industry if we took a moment to rethink what Japan's games should be doing. There are gamers worldwide, of course, and making games to meet their needs certainly isn't a bad thing, but I feel like we're throwing out too many Japanese values and the uniqueness of our games along the way. A lot of Japanese kids don't even play games these days, right? I want to teach them again that games are a lot of fun, just like how our parents taught us when we were kids." – Yoshihiro Sudo, Kadokawa Games

Da Craft & Meister, studio fondato nel 2004 da veternai della Capcom, completo al 60%, in uscita il prossimo inverno in patria. Sulla carta pare un progetto estremamente interessante, spero solo che il bel discorsetto sulla parte finale non sia indicativo del fatto che non lo vedremo neanche col binocolo. Dopotutto, è distribuito da Kadokawa Games...

Turrican3

Persino io ( :asd: ) non l'avevo mai sentito prima d'ora.