News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[X360] Lineup di MS al TGS...

Aperto da .:|Physalis|:., 18 Settembre, 2006, 12:36:57

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

.:|Physalis|:.

Microsoft have released a list of games that will be featuring at this year's TGS. There are not many surprises, apart from the omission of the game everyone wants to see: Halo 3.

There are also a couple of games I have not heard of, such as Super Robot Taisen XO, so it will be interesting to see exactly what that turns out to be. Of course, it could be a Japanese title, since the event is in Japan, and might be an attempt to try and sell more 360s to the unwanting Japanese public. The games are as follows:

MotoGP'06 (THQ)
    WWE 2007 SmackDown vs. Raw (THQ)
    The Outfit (THQ)
    Vampire Reign (AQ Interactive)
    A Ressha de Gyouku HX (Artdink)
    Dead Rising (Capcom)
    Lost Planet Extreme Condition (Capcom)
    Winning Eleven Serie (Konami)
    Operation Darkness (Success)
    Project Sylpheed (Square Enix)
    Tomb Raider Legend (Eidos)
    X-Men The Official Game (Spike)
    Prey (Spike)
    Full Auto (Sega)
    Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega)
    Chikyuu Boueigun X (D3)
    Fuzion Frenzy 2 (Hudson)
    Culdcept Saga (Bandai Namco)
    Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream (Bandai Namco)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Operation: Troy (Bandai Namco)
    The Idol Master (Bandai Namco)
    Super Robot Taisen XO (Banpresto)
    Tenchu Senran (From Software)
    Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (Tecmo)
    Forza Motorsport (Microsoft)
    Viva Pinata (Rare)
    Riot Act [Crackdown] (Microsoft)
    Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis (Microsoft)
    Gears of War (Microsoft)

Why Table Tennis is on the list I don't know, presumably because it hasn't been released in Japan yet. For the footy fans amongst us, the Winning Eleven Series (Pro Evolution Soccer in Europe) will be on display, and will be great to see some hands on stuff before it is released in October. For wrestling fans, it will be your fist chance to see Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 being played, to see how that is coming along, for it's release in the Winter. Vina Pinata too will be on display, something that is so different, everyone wants to play it.

There are a lot of games that we have all seen before, like the Table Tennis. Such things as Tomb Raider and the not-so-great Official X-men game. It seems Microsoft is doing their very best to try and appeal to the Japanese market, but whether or not they will exceed (now the Wii has been given a release date over there) is a another story.

So all those that think Halo 3 is going to be the best game ever are once again going to have to hang on just that bit longer. My guess would be that Microsoft are holding out until X06, where the game will be met with a welcoming standing ovation, rather than some muted clapping in Japan.

Sirio

Bah , 5/6 titoli attesissimi ( da me ) il resto poca cosa e/o old direi :thumbdown:

Pero' mancano parecchi titoli ...... forse la lista non e' completa  :sisi: Boh  :dentone:

.:|Physalis|:.

Sensei

Lost Planet Extreme Condition (Capcom)
    Winning Eleven Serie (Konami)
    Project Sylpheed (Square Enix)

gli unici se avessi un 360...uffi lo vorrei comprare perchè la reputo trcnicamente una buona macchina, ma proprio non c'è nulla che mi ispiri al momento