News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

[PS3] Playstation 3 works but Sony doesn’t want to show it

Aperto da .:|Physalis|:., 25 Agosto, 2006, 15:51:51

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

.:|Physalis|:.

IMMAGINI

WE HAD a chance to get within five inches of what Sony claims to be the final production prototype of the Playstation 3 console. We could even touch the wireless remote but the machine didn't work as Sony didn't want to plug it in.

The marketing chap had the lamest excuse of them all, he said that Sony doesn't want to show the live demo as there is a hidden secret feature that Sony doesn't want to show off yet.

I can guarantee you that it super does not work and that Sony is merely showing what the machine will look like. There was a live demo - but from the developers' machines - of some developers' demos but you can clearly forget about the real hardware.

I don't have any idea how it is going to produce enough Playstation 3 machines in time to meet the November timeline.

Here are some pictures to feast your eyes, in case there's a famine.

Quelo

The Inquirer  ::) ::) ::)...  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

.:|Physalis|:.

Turrican3

Biggy

Ma conta la fonte quando riporta nient'altro che fatti, sui quali AL CONTRARIO viene fatto il silenzio da parte della stampa cosiddetta più "obiettiva" (in quanto più gentile verso Sony ?

E basta con gli alibi ...

CSQ

Citazione di: Biggy il 29 Agosto, 2006, 12:43:50
Ma conta la fonte quando riporta nient'altro che fatti, sui quali AL CONTRARIO viene fatto il silenzio da parte della stampa cosiddetta più "obiettiva" (in quanto più gentile verso Sony ?

E basta con gli alibi ...

Gli alibi non li avrai adesso ma a novembre quando dovrà/ebbe uscire. Poi tutto può succedere.