[PSP] UMD video finalmente interessanti... (UPDATE INSIDE)

Aperto da .:|Physalis|:., 3 Agosto, 2005, 19:53:05

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

.:|Physalis|:.

Ciccio_Drink

Parsifal

TheElement

Grazie Physalis...
non trovavo una ragione valida per
prendere psp...ora l'ho trovata  :asd:

:cowjoy:

Solid Snake

Citazione di: TheElement il  5 Agosto, 2005, 10:39:27
Grazie Physalis...
non trovavo una ragione valida per
prendere psp...ora l'ho trovata  :asd:

:cowjoy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:whistle:

Piccolo Update da IGN...:

Make no mistake about it, this is probably the weirdest article I've ever written for IGN. Normally, I write about games, and Japan, but today, I write about something that's very close to my heart - well, something a little bit lower, but who cares? - p0rn!

With the UMD movement being spearheaded by Sony, many studios are jumping on the bandwagon and releasing movies for the format like it's going out of style. But that's also great for p0rn connoisseurs, because that also means p0rn on the go! While the big studios like Vivid haven't said anything about releasing their products on the PSP, several Japanese studios have gone out of their way to make sure that we, the gaming community, can admire the bosoms of some very perky Japanese girls whenever we're away from home!

Keeping that in mind, I headed to Akihabara, Tokyo's electronic district, to see what I could score. I've never been in a p0rn shop in Japan yet, so I figured it'd be a little like the ones back home in Canada, but boy, was I ever wrong! These guys got their retail p0rn down to an art form! In fact, most stores have so much p0rn that they don't even bother organizing it by title name. They do it by actress! For those kinds of people, they even have sections for anime p0rn, fetish and bondage p0rn, and of course, your regular softcore AV (adult video) titles.

The PSP is a new platform, so obviously it warrants its own section in the store. Heading over to the shelf, I spot a trio of titles: Make A Play with Riko Tachibana, Soap Play with Anna Kaneshiro, and The Nurse of a Big Breast (I couldn't make this up if I wanted to) with Mitsu Amai. Now, I'm not particularly picky with what kind of girl I want to see naked, so I had to ask for some help from editor Chris Carle, who replied with "get the one with the big breasted nurse in it!"

Now you know what kind of fetish he has, if you ever needed blackmail material.

So, picking up the case and examining the title made me giggle a little at the funny English on the box, which reads:

"while announcing various nurse figures, Amai, a beautiful female nurse, a doctor like a wild beast and a patient, and mercy the deep nurse Mitsui Amai developed infinitely. 120 minute desire is the peak was a hospital."

Boy, did I ever know what was coming my way, eh? So rushing home after purchasing my p0rn (I have to add, this was the first time I've ever literally put down money for it too), I popped it into my PSP and let it go. I have to admit, the picture quality was pretty damn good, all things consideried. Like other UMD videos, you can change the screen format between Normal, Zoom and Full Screen. However, that's about all that there is to it. The only options you have on disc are full play and chapter selection, and one other option which explains how you can tell whether or not a film has a digital mosaic on it.

Speaking of which, the Nurse of Big Breast definitely does have a digital mosaic on it, which is prevalent in most Japanese p0rn movies. This will not delight fans who want to see their films beautiful women in all of their glory. There are some films that don't contain digital mosaics, but they are few and far between, unfortunately. From what we have seen, there seems to be only two titles that contain no mosaics in them, and they were both sold out. Go figure.

Some of you are probably wondering what the whole movie is about any way. Well, to put it simply, poor Mitsu Amai is the new nurse at this hospital, and instead of traditional medicine, they use sex to cure ill patients. There are several funny scenes in the movie, ranging from another nurse helping Amai into her nurse uniform because it's too small, and another where they bring a comatose patient into the emergency room so that Amai and the other nurse can… revive him, using any means possible. If you're thinking what I'm thinking, yes, those kind of means.

Due to the region encoding for PSP movies, most PSP owners in the US won't be able to view these movies, but if you happened to have imported a system during the Japanese launch, you're in luck! Be sure to stop by any of your local import websites or stores and order a copy as soon as you can, just to tide you over until you finish that Bittorrent download.

Release Date Information:

Title: Kyonyu Nurse Mitsu Amai (The Nurse of a Big Breast)
Release: 2005/7/8
Media/length: UMD Video, 120mins
Digital Mosiac: No
Price: 3800yen

Title: Make a play of Riko Tachibana (Goku Hong)
Media/length: UMD Video, 110mins
Digital Mosiac: Yes

Title: Soap Play of Anna Kaneshiro (High Grade Class First Soap Lady)
Digital Mosiac: Yes
Price: 2800yen

Title: Premature flesh is the area which became wet hotly (Hunting by Glay's One)
Release: 2005/7/22

Title: Erotic Terrorist Beautiful Body Noa (The Beautiful Body Ero Egoist)
Release: 2005/7/22
Media/length: UMD Video, 110mins
Price: 2800yen

:king:

Turrican3