DayZ su console, in particolare PS4?

Aperto da ienak, 2 Aprile, 2013, 21:17:18

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

ienak

Citazione"Certainly I think if we don't, for want of a better word 'fuck up,' the PC release then I would say a console port is almost certain," Hall revealed. "I know a lot of people get really hot and bothered about it. Like, I'm not a console gamer, I'm a PC gamer, but I don't think it necessarily has to hurt things."

But what consoles would be likely to see a DayZ title in the future? At the moment it seems like the PS4 may be the leading candidate. "It appears to be the kind of game that Sony are interested in, I think we just have to wait and see," he continued. "We've talked and met with Sony, and they're very - you know, they're obviously interested.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/123007-DayZ-Creator-A-Console-Port-is-Almost-Certain

:thumbup:

Bluforce

Personalmente di DayZ non me ne frega niente, ma ciò potrebbe spiegare il nickname contenuto in questa immagine ufficiale dell'interfaccia PS4, rilasciata alla presentazione della console.

Semplice coincidenza o no?

Rh_negativo

A me interessa (come tutti i giochi con Zombie  :D).
Però la speranza è che diano uno scopo al titolo che vada oltre la mera sopravvivenza e non sia quell'accozzaglia di bug che pare essere la mod di Arma II :\