News:

8 Luglio 2005: Gamers4um è finalmente un "vero" forum... da parte mia
un caloroso benvenuto a tutti i vecchi e nuovi iscritti!!
Turrican3

Menu principale

too human demo out!!

Aperto da Enomix, 14 Luglio, 2008, 12:13:51

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Enomix

sono proprio curioso di provarlo peso 1.09 giga, buon download   :)

Blasor

Soprattutto, si spera che ne sia valsa la pena aspettare :hihi:
Impressioni appena potete, grazie!

Joe

E' disponibile anche per i poveracci col silver?

Mystic

Citazione-The cutscenes are...well...bad. Really bad.

-As for the graphics, the AA is sorely missed, and I hated the way the indoor environment and character models during gameplay looked. The flashbacks and green parts did look quite nice though.

-The animations aren't THAT bad, but I mean it's no Assassin's Creed either

-Your AI teammates are complete retards. They're pretty much useless.

CitazioneAnimation is horrible, some of the weirdest face rigging I've seen.

the combat in the demo is basically twirl the right stick, I'm not exaggerating. I don't even have to look at the screen.

More cliche's than a high school student film, with some even wackier cinematography. Boss fights are simply "shoot at guy."

CitazioneBad animations all over, cutscenes are horrible and the framerate is janky.
- The dialogue is simply lol, so cheesy it's worse than moldy cheese
- Buggy. Yes try jumping on the first stairs, you stand a feet up in the air!
- Gameplay, well it's fun I guess if you like this kind of game. It's just a straight up mashing game like NNN or something, not my cup of tea.
- Your friendly NPC squad doesn't do shit.

Ugh..as horrible as I thought it was gonna be. Really I went into the demo with an open mind but hey the game is quite horrible, and only 10 hours long. Graphics are atrocious too, for a UE3 game. I just got UT3 last week and my god the difference is like Ps2 > Xbox 360 to me.

Citazione- Visuals were poor both in game play and cutscenes

- Framerate stutters in both game play and cutscenes

- The game play is pretty boring. I know what kind of game this is, but this just didn't feel as fun to me as PSO did years ago.

- Terrible dialogue/writing

annamo bene  :asd: :hihi:

Blasor

Ecco che succede a lasciare Nintendo, vi sta bene! :P :asd:

Enomix

provato allora esordiamo con un "che porcata" !!! :notooth: :ciao:

no cioè io non ho visto niente di bello, grafica oscena, modelli poligonali ridicoli i soldati di halo vi sembreranno modellati alla perfezione al confronto, frame rate ballerino, ambienti tutti uguali, poi vabbè magari nel gioco saranno diversificati...

Storia a me sembra una cavolata, ma vabbè..

gameplay brutto pure lui  :D una specie di devil my cry scopiazzato (pure male) con delle stat da gdr, boh !!

:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

Sirio

Pare scontato dirlo ora ma .....  nn avrei scomesso un centesimo su questo gioco , nessuna sorpresa quindi  :)

:ciao: